Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sleepless in the Sandpit

I'm still on LA time.  I can't sleep.  Gha!  Jet lag can be a killer sometimes.  It's a tough thing to shake.  I have a million things running through my head.  This month has been way too busy.  My refresher exams for work are coming up at the end of the month.  I'm moving across town to a nicer area and larger flat.  It's beautiful!  A five day trip to Brisbane, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.  I ended up swapping my London for it.  I'm excited for both.  I have not yet been to Auckland so it will be a new experience for me.  I have dreamt it to be full of lush rolling hills of green grass with little white fluffy sheep every where:)  Either way I know it will be beautiful.  Must sleep.  Organizing.  Packing.  Moving.  Studying.  Working.  Working.  Working ... K, night.  Oh, btw, I forgot to mention that there is a Blenz Coffee at the airport in Guanzou.  Can you believe it?  It was the real thing and not a knock off like my bag, hehe. xx

1 comment:

  1. auckland is amazing! I loved Ponsonby street with the cocktail bars that had two hot, totally unattainable bartenders serving up the most delicious $16 cocktails served on shaved ice. amazing. and the cobblestone streets! ...it might make you homesick as the auckland harbour was modelled after vancity itself. xo

    ReplyDelete